No space is too big and no cranny too small for this toothbrush.
Designed with 5 distinct features, this toothbrush will cover all your mouth’s bases. Plus, the soft bristles are ideal for those with sensitive teeth and prefer a more gentle brush. Dentists recommend soft bristled toothbrushes, but if as a matter of preference you prefer something firmer, the medium bristled toothbrush is your best choice.
What are the 5 distinct features you ask?
• Angled power tip helps thoroughly clean and easily reach behind back teeth
• Interdental bristles clean in-between teeth and help remove stuck particles
• Diamond cleaning zone with densely packed bristles provide effective cleaning and stain removal
• Gum massagers gently clean and massage gums
• Tongue and cheek cleaner help give fresh breath and whole mouth clean
Evidence has shown that soft and medium bristled toothbrushes will both clean your teeth equally well, but medium bristled toothbrushes do a bit more damage to your mouth in the process.
Toothbrushes help remove food and plaque from your teeth, plaque being a sticky film of bacteria that can irritate the gums and develop into tartar if left untreated. Plus, they help to evenly distribute toothpaste across your teeth.
Squeeze a pea-sized amount of toothpaste on your brush and start brushing away at every surface of your teeth.
Mojito-flavored, natural lip balm. Your significant other...
Instead of just sealing in your lips’...
$3.49 CAD $4.99 CAD
Instant relief to even the most chap...